Monday, January 18, 2010

Lost boxes of stuff... #1

I can't really stop thinking about that "Key to Franco" piece that Dixon wrote last week over at his spot. I feel an uncanny urge to seek out a decent print of Franco's Female Vampire and just see if that movie still equals my memory of it. So I started rummaging around in my many lost boxes of stuff that I have in the cellar - so that the kids don't get their grubby little hands on them, All in due time fella's, all in due time! - I was looking for a review I wrote in a mag I used to contribute to in the nineties, and really wanted to know what I thought back then...


I found the mag and apparently I loved the movie and possibly Lina Romay even more so according to my review from more than a decade and a half ago. But even better still, I found this great iconic still from the movie in one of my boxes, and decided that this is perhaps the greatest forum to show some of my many treasures. So I start with this one.




1 comment:

Ninja Dixon said...

After you mention Female Vampire if found my dvd of it, and will watch it as soon as possible. Haven't seen it for years!

Disney Star Wars and the Kiss of Life Trope... (Spoilers!)

Here’s a first… a Star Wars post here.  So, really should be doing something much more important, but whist watching my daily dose of t...